Should your website update include a new component to your site or a complete make-over? For example, the redesign or construction of a new website with new content and images, one of our sales representatives or your project manager will contact you to discuss.
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New site functionality: E-commerce, Shopping carts,
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Flash showcases, virtual tours, etc.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (this is a stand-alone service with Google)
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- Video creation
- Print or other marketing materials
In most cases, an upgrade will be recommended by our team if we think it will be most beneficial to your company success. This we will communicate to you in writing and provide all available options. Some updates we do for free if the client is on a monthly or any form of recurring payment. To determine if you can benefit from a free upgrade, contact or schedule an appointment.